Friday, March 30, 2007

Welcome to the CSB blog

Some chatter on the Archive board about starting a blog piqued my interest, so I set this thing up. We'll see if it gets any action.

I'll start with an interesting question: (My answers below)

1. What's your greatest TWS/CSB experience?

2. What's the biggest fuck up moment of TWS/CSB you've experienced?


1da Answers:

1. a(Tie-is that legal?)-TWS rocking Here I Go at Pierre's in Ft. Wayne on the 1st reunion. Unfreakingbelievable.....I think I had guessed working as the opener, Here I Go was poetic...Vowed I'd never do this again, but here I go........A wonderful (or is that 1daful??) moment of recapturing some of the best feelings from the old days for us fans, and for the band. I was able to be in the room upstairs before the show, and they were stoked.

1. b(wifey would say this should be 1. a) Shaffer at Zanies Too. Shaffer solo dedicated When I'm with you to me and Holly shortly after we were engaged. The cool part is that I taped it, and we used it at the wedding as our first song. Gay???? Probably.... Cool???? I thought so.

2 Too many to list, but I'll pick one-TWS at House of Blues-Shaf totally shitfaced trying to get the band to play Yoshimi. Brutal!!!!! It was a sour note on an otherwise fun night.


There it is, let the opinions flow. If you want to allow anyone else to author, just email me at wondanewman@sbcglobal.net, and I'll send 'em the invitation, which will let them author.

Peace!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ida, I think I have the other intro video, somewhere. If I can find it, I'll drop it off with your wife or give me a call, fag.

McConnell